- doctor who quote,The Doctor: Oh, this is my friend River. Nice hair, clever, and has her own gun. And unlike me, she really doesn't mind shooting people. I shouldn't like that. Kinda do, a bit.
- River Song: Thank you, sweetie.
- The Doctor: I know you're team players and everything, but she'll definitely kill the first three of you.
- River: Oh, the first seven, easy.
- The Doctor: Seven, really?
- River: Oh, eight for you, honey.
- The Doctor: Stop it!
- River: Make me!
- The Doctor: Oh, maybe I will!
- Amy Pond : [tied to a chair] Is this really important, flirting? 'Cause I feel like I should be higher on the list right now!
Are you my mommy?
Time travel, can’t keep it straight in your head. 11th Doctor
How do you fill that void after you have seen every doctor who episode?
- The Doctor: [about what is in the Pandorica] There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
- Amy: How did it end up in there?
- The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
- River: [to Amy] I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.
- The Doctor: I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?
- River Song: Couldn’t you just slap him sometimes?
The Doctor [Last words in his 10th incarnation]: I don’t want to go.
1 of 9 Older